For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable.
• DEEP IMMERSION 6 - 9 LB. WAX CAPACITY - up to 25% deeper than previous models
• ANODIZED ALUMINUM TANK - lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
• ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE - even during the initial melt cycle!
• INTEGRATED HANDLES - ease transport in the home, clinic or office
• 110V (Model TB6)
Benefits of paraffin thermotherapy:
• Provides therapeutic relief of pain due to arthritis, joint inflammation, muscle stiffness, and injury.
• Provides Instant warmth and relaxation
• Increases circulation promoting renewed tissue
• The high thermal-conductiviity of paraffin wax provides a treatment that may penetrate deeper into tissue than other therapies.
Aesthetics and Spa
• Topically moisturizes skin
• Plumps and hydrates to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Opens pores to detoxify
• Leaves skin soft and healthy looking
Hospital grade wax bath with a lifetime guarantee. Automatic temperature control keeps
the wax between 121º - 130º F. Includes 6 lbs of paraffin refill. MDALL 6330